Nintendo has finally revealed the launch lineup for the US for the 3DS, and its a big one. At final tally, 16 games will be available for it at launch (18 if you count the built-in games), with at least 12 more coming out before E3 in June. Nintendo will be releasing Pilotwings, Steel Diver and Nintendogs, with the other 13 coming from strong third-party support. The official MSRP for 3DS games will be $39.99.
We’ll be updating our launch center soon. The list of launch titles, with links to our available previews, is after the break.
- Asphalt™ 3D from UBISOFT
- AR Games from Nintendo
- BUST-A-MOVE UNIVERSE™ from Square-Enix, Inc.
- Combat of Giants™: Dinosaurs 3D from UBISOFT
- Face Raiders from Nintendo
- LEGO® Star Wars® III: The Clone Wars™ from LucasArts™
- Madden NFL Football from EA SPORTS
- Nintendogs + cats from Nintendo
- Pilotwings Resort from Nintendo
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D from Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- RIDGE RACER® 3D from NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
- Rayman® 3D from UBISOFT
- SAMURAI WARRIORS®: Chronicles from TECMO KOEI AMERICA Corp.
- Steel Diver from Nintendo
- Super Monkey Ball™ 3D from SEGA
- Super Street Fighter® IV 3D Edition from CAPCOM
- The Sims™ 3 from EA
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Shadow Wars from UBISOFT