SCEA VP of Product Marketing Scott Steinberg announced today on the official Playstation blog that the PSP-3000 will be dropping in price from $169.99 to $129.99 as of February 27th. The PSP Entertainment Pack will also be dropped in price from $199.99 to $159.99.
This moves comes along with the addition of several top selling games to the PSP’s Greatest Hits and Favorites catalogs. A full list of these games is after the break.
New PSP “Greatest Hits” Titles ($19.99)
* Assassin’s Creed Bloodlines (Ubisoft)
* DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY (Square Enix, Inc.)
* LittleBigPlanet (PSP)
* METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER (Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.)
* Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
* Resistance: Retribution
* Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Disney Interactive)
New PSP “Favorites” Titles ($9.99)
* CRISIS CORE-FINAL FANTASY VII (Square Enix, Inc. )
* Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (Capcom)
* Killzone: Liberation
* SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Fire Team Bravo
* Tomb Raider Anniversary (Square Enix, Inc.)