With the launch of Super Mario Galaxy only a few days away, Nintendo has a host of festivities in store for those of you that live in the Big City of NYC. The event they have planned will take place at the Nintendo World Store and here is a rundown of what is going down:
- Activities kickoff at 8 p.m., but there will likely be a long line before that outside the doors of the store
- There will be a DJ with dancers, a Velcro wall, a bungee run and trivia questions with prizes
- There will be a laser light show inside the store
- Mario himself will be in attendance to greet fans and prepare for his adventure
- The holiday season is upon us, and it’s time to think gifts. To celebrate this event, 250 Wii systems will be available for purchase so shoppers can not only have the hottest system around, but also the hottest game of the year
- The store will extend its hours until 10 p.m., and will reopen at midnight when the game officially goes on sale
This should be one heck of a shindig.